MISSION,,es,We are the Pastoral of Human Mobility of the Episcopal Conference of Guatemala,,es,called by the Gospel and enlightened by the Social Doctrine of the Church to be a pilgrim and Samaritan community that welcomes,,es,Protege,,en,Promotes and Integrates migrants,,es,Refugees and Trafficking Victims,,es,VIEW,,es,To be the expert Ecclesial Section and reference in Human Mobility that organized and strengthened in all the Dioceses and Apostolic Vicariates proposes a human and integral governance of migrations,,es,STRATEGIC AXES,,es,Strategic axis,,es,Subsidiarity and sustainability,,es,Institutional strengthening,,es,Political incidence,,es,Communication and Awareness,,es
Guatemala being in the reference and expert on church organization organized migrations, strengthened and coordinated with national networks, regional and international with a comprehensive approach, welcomes, protege, It promotes and integrates migrants, refugees and victims of trafficking.
- Fortalecimiento Institucional.
- Subsidiarity and Sustainability
- Incidence / Political influence, social and ecclesial
- Comunicación y Sensibilización
- Coordination at national level of ecclesial initiatives to service migrants, refugees and victims of trafficking.
- Humanitarian assistance
- Training, información, sensitizing officials, sacerdotes, students, seminarians, agentes de pastoral, and communities of laypeople.
- Legal advice.
- Social assistance to migrants, refugiadas, deported and displaced.
- Strengthening reception areas. Houses for migrants, House refugees, Information and referral offices.
- Information and prevention of forced migration.
- Monitoring migratory movements in Guatemala.
- Production of radio programs, promotional materials and communication campaigns.
FOCUS OF RIGHTS
- Right not to migrate.
- Right to Emigrate.
- Asylum Law.
Human rights have no borders.